InterNations Lomé - Being each others' keepers!
Your health is important to us!
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation in all our communities around the world and, according to local authorities, certain in-person activities are permitted in your community. Please make sure to follow the latest official health guidelines and restrictions in your area. We hope you stay safe and enjoy the event!
The Hotel 2Fevrier offers us 2 drinks per person, wine, beer or soft drinks and some titbits at only 5,000 Fcfa per person, they offer us this prestigious place for free.
We would therefore like to ask for a contribution from each of you who wish to be present. Please pay in advance for us to know the expected number of people coming. The way to pay in advance will be by Flooz or T-money. Then, when you arrive at the hotel, you will receive two tokens for a drink and two tokens for the titbits from Miss Rakya who is at the reception. However, if you didn't pay but realize at the last minute that you CAN come, you can pay at the front desk and Rakya will give you your tokens.
Here are the numbers to which you can pay. T-money TgCel IN +228 9104 5675 / or Moov IN +228 7940 5569.
1. Some Country Songs (songs from different nations)
2. A speech on “Being each others' keepers!”
3. A word from whoever likes to come forward, with what they would propose to help with, within the InterNations, and have an exchange on how you do it.
4. Invitation to the Cocktail and exchange between persons, please be sure to mix in and don't leave anyone alone.
5. Then we could sing some more Country Songs or share anecdotes.
6. We would like to share about our NGO's Christmas Project for 1.000 Orphans in 25 Orphanages that we are working on.
Does anyone have a camera to film the meeting? Please tell us beforehand.