InterNations Newcomers' Iftar @ 5 Star Iconic Hotel
Join us celebrate an InterNations Iftar with other new members in the holy month of Ramadan with abundant servings from Dusit Thani, Dubai. This venue is very well known for its wide array of Ramadan and international delicacies to cater to everyone.
During Ramadan, common greetings are “Ramadan Mubarak” or “Ramadan Kareem” (meaning “blessed Ramadan” or “happy Ramadan”). Feel free to use these with your Muslim friends!
***Venue Entrance Fee**
630-830pm - Level 24
AED 129 includes International Buffet, Coffee, Tea, Ramadan Juices.
If you cannot make it at Iftar join us for socializing suhoor
830-1030pm- Lobby Terrace- The View
AED 65 - get 2 non alco drinks - coffee, tea, water, juices ( no alcohol service) + limited pass around bites/ Pay at the Door
1. Payment for iftar should be made 5 days before the event.
2. If your payment is successful, please allow me to post your name on the event page. You can also mention "paid" on the wall post or via InterNations message.
3. Last minute seats are subject to availability.
4. If you have questions please message me via the InterNations messaging tool.
5. Parking is available at the back of Dusit Thani or Street Parking.
I am looking forward to meeting you and welcoming newcomers to InterNations!