InterNations Paris Celebrate Spring Break Party @Montmartre
A very lively club that invites us exclusively to a panoramic Paris view.
This is the perfect venue to meet your new friends/partners/valentine and have fun!
Located in the street steeped in the history of artists from Pigalle with memories of the Second World War, between painting workshops and bistros, one of the most photographed streets in Montmartre. This venue has an ideal location!
Fun fact: It is the only street that is not inhabited with a view of the Sacré-Coeur and next to the funicular.
How to get there?
Ⓜ Abbesses, line 12 or Ⓜ Anvers line 2 . Come to the funicular on foot. For the bravest, you can climb the street. 222 steps in all!
- Country flag with your winner in Eurovision 2022.
- Choose between the Big 5 🇩🇪🇫🇷🇪🇸🇮🇹🇬🇧 and the Top 10 in the Semi-Finals.
What to expect?
- Welcome Drink: 🇨🇮 Craft Beers, Wines or Soft Drinks.
- Networking: Let's Meet & Mingle with Consuls & Albatross members!
- Finger Foods: Chicken Wings, Mozzarella Fritter, Onion Rings, ...
- Trip to 🇬🇷: Let's Plan Holiday with InterNations Ambassadors Paris-Nice!
- Let's dance with a Playlist made by the Hosts!
Living the InterNations spirit - Nobody stands alone!
InterNations is constantly growing and for many guests, this will be their first event. Please be welcoming and introduce them to your friends. Live the spirit of connecting global minds to ensure that every member has a lovely time. Thanks!