InterNations Paris | Newcomers' Event @ L'Escale
In this iconic place, between Notre-Dame and Sainte Geneviève placed on the southern pier of the Tournelle bridge that protects the city with its massive silhouette, let's join us if you are visiting or staying in Paris this summer.
What to expect:
- Free entrance !
- Beer 50cl at 6€ and Spritz at 8€
- Networking on the Tournelle bridge looking at Notre-Dame.
- Take the pleasure to have dinner without breaking the bank in this bistro.
- We will explain you more about what's InterNations.
- The owner will tell us about his experience as an expat at InterNations Dubai.
- Perfect background music to enjoy the Summer Night.
- Dress code: Be as you are!
This Newcomers' Event is good to enjoy and make connections so don't be shy.
You will find great partners & new friends with the bracelets:
- Blue for Albatross
- White for Basic Members.
To get easy and identify your future contact 🔜
If you are Consul, be free to introduce your group to the newbies!
By public transportation:
Line 7 Pont Marie I Line 4 Cité I Line 1 St-Paul
We will be just in front of Arab World Institute and La Tour d'Argent 😍
An InterNations banner will guide you at the entrance.
Let's just chill and enjoy the company of multi-cultural, well-travelled global minds and exchange expatriate experiences.
Looking forward to meeting long-time friends and welcoming new members !