InterNations Durban Sweet 16 Spring Dinner
Let's meet to enjoy a refreshing Spring evening in Durban at an exclusive restaurant in Broadway, Durban North.
1. Italian food is healthy! This is because its simple, flavorful ingredients are wholesome and natural. Also, olive oil. Olive oil is known across the world to have an array of health benefits. So, why not enjoy it with a caramelised onion & feta focaccia? We call this a balanced diet.
2. Emphasis on fresh, simple ingredients. While our food can be incredibly diverse, we know the key to proper Italian food. We go to great lengths to ensure we provide authentic Italian cuisine. From our pasta and sauces to our pizza bases, everything is made from scratch, daily, by our talented chefs.
3. Italian food gives you a reason to sit and stay a while. As mentioned, the Italian way is to stay and linger, slowly enjoying an evening out with an impressive antipasti. As luck would have it, your local Lupa serves up some incredible options to help you ease into things.
4. Flavour explosions. There is magic in the way ingredients combine when preparing Italian food. Your local Lupa promises you an exceptional combination of flavours, food, and occasionally (always) great wine… that is if, of course, you are inclined to pair it with such. Let’s be honest, good taste never goes out of style.
5. IT IS INTERNATIONS 16TH ANNIVERSARY! Let's come together to celebrate each other and our worldwide community.
Looking forward to seeing you there!