Join now

"LIVING LIFE PASSIONATELY"- coming JULY 2012!!!!!! (Florence)

In JULY Protected content Deborah Beers who has 15 years of experience will be offering her famous workshop in FLORENCE, ITALY!!!!! For the past 10 years she has worked with Andrew Verity’s work dealing in Neuro-Training and Solutions Oriented Kinesiology.
Kinesiology/ Neuro-Training assists the brain to adapt to change more easily and to find the most positive change in all circumstances. Positive change is about: Assisting you to make choices that are in support of you and your goals, seeking better results for the effort you put into Life and achieving them more easily.
Are You Ready to Take the Opportunity for Real Change in Your Life?
Do you have particular goals or a lifestyle in mind that keep eluding you?
Do you want to do things differently?
Discover your Life purpose, where ever in the world that is?
Then this is the workshop for you!
Top 3 causes of stress are money, relationships and our health. This workshop will look at each in depth from an alternative perspective to create real and tangible change in your life.
This workshop offers you a real opportunity to make profound and practical change in your life.
When are you going to make Yourself REALLY Happy? THIS is the time to make it happen!
How often have you heard yourself say I’ll be really happy when I get the perfect job I sort out my relationship, I find the Perfect Guy/ Girl I lose weight I have more money I know myself better, I’ve just gotta GET THROUGH the next month?
Need help to get on track?

Discover what Living Life Passionately is for You and make it happen.
STOP putting off Your happiness and MAKE it happen now!
Living Life Passionately gives you the tools to DO it!

Workshop package includes:
2 day workshop including morning and afternoon tea and lunch, thats over 16 hours of incredible instruction.
PLUS 
1 × 1.5 hour individual clinic session before the workshop PLUS
 4 × 15 minute phone coaching sessions follow up
PLUS 
Workbook

Price: Protected content EARLY BIRD SPECIAL, Protected content after June 1st Protected content .
To Enrol: Pay Protected content deposit or the full amount to secure your place.
Places will fill up QUICKLY, to reserve your space early and get on the list, contact:
Ilyssa Wexler ( Protected content ) or call Protected content

“If after 2 days you were honestly able to have practical tools, to have everything in life you really want…and learn how to make better choices that benefit you, could you put a price on that?”....Ilyssa Wexler

Florence Forum

Our Global Partners