Join now

64m2 furnished (negotiable) apartment to rent ! (Frankfurt)

Hello there!

I am looking for someone, up to 2 persons who will take my beautiful and modern apartment from Mid. October or later. Moving in is flexible! Until Mid. January Protected content doable ! Priority is that you take some of my new stuff which i have to leave. I am also giving you many items for free, most of them only couple of months old! I moved in here in November Protected content , so less than 1 year ago.I live alone, and this place never saw any party. Therefore my new objects are really in perfect shape. Still, I am offering a really good deal.

The apartment has a great kitchen, everything included, underground parking lot on demand, big elevator, security cameras, acoustic isolated windows, real wooden floor. 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 big living room. It was painted white in November Protected content . There is a big balcony as well with sunshades. Central heating, cable internet (available), 1 stop from Galluswarte. Rewe, Lidl, many restaurants, pharmacy, gym, all here. The area is having a reshape phase with all new high quality buildings nearby. You are in 15 minutes at Hauptwache or in some minutes at Hauptbahnof. Skyline Plaza also nearby. Price is Protected content Protected content incl. Heating. Electricity and Internet is the only thing you have separately. Send me an Email if you are interested, I have prepared documentation with all data and pictures as well: Protected content

Frankfurt Forum