Join now

Apartment for rent for one year in FFM Rödelheim (Frankfurt)

I would like to sublet my apartment for one year starting 01.01. Protected content 31.12. Protected content to foreign assignments. The apartment is a beautiful and charming 2-roomed apartment (living room and bedroom). The apartment is fully furnished with kitchen, bathroom, living room, bedroom, hallway, cooker/ stove with oven, refrigerator, microwave, toilet, bathtub, washing machine, balcony, laminated flooring, heating, satellite TV, WIFI internet and telephone. The area has very good shopping possibilities (all major supermarkets, the public transport system is very good with Metro/Subway and bus facilities just a few minutes Protected content on foot - S3, S4, and S5, the buses 34, 72, 55, 60 There are also two parks nearby, and the Nidda river, gym,restaurants etc. The monthly rent cold is EUR Protected content warm 800. In addition there are costs for electricity (EUR 50 monthly for one person), and internet/ fixed telephone (EUR 30 monthly flat rate) & TV. Interested? Please contact me on Protected content Protected content .

Frankfurt Forum