Join now

Apartment to Lease Short Term? (Frankfurt)

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know where i can contact and list my apt i.e. to a company or business in the Bad Homburg in town, that want to lease fully furnished apt for their employees short term i.e. up to 6mts?
2 room ground floor modern furnished Apartment with Balcony 55m2 in Bad Homburg from July 28th 13 to March Protected content . You can rent from 3 to 6mts

Includes: laminate flooring throughout bright tile in the kitchen and bathroom with big windows. The apartment is modern with nice furniture. Big balcony, parking outside, also includes attic, Keller for parking bicycle, also large drying area in attic.
Cable TV included

the town of Bad Homburg is located in the Rhine-Main, right next to Frankfurt. The addition of "Bad" is conducted since Protected content . Bad Homburg is known for its expensive residential area with a number of residential areas. The city is like some other cities Taunus, preferred residential area for working in Frankfurt, mostly high-income commuters. Bad Homburg is also home to a number of companies. Bad Homburg is connected by the S-Bahn line S5 to Frankfurt. 700m to Bad Homburg HBF 7 middle of town, local shops like Rewe & Aldi 5 & 8mins walk, HG Hospital is in next Street, Schloss garden 4mins walk.

If you need further info pls email me on Protected content

Frankfurt Forum