Join now

Are there curious kids around Darmstadt? (Frankfurt)

On January 17th, Protected content be giving a seminar / hands-on workshop for kids Protected content or elder) on "Chances and Probability". I used to give that in German several times on behalf of Protected content , in the context of its MINT program (MINT = Mathematik, Informatik, Naturwissenschaften, Technik). Seminars usually take place on Saturdays.

Now, acquainted with InterNations since a couple of months, I had the idea to offer that in English as well - first of all in Darmstadt.

In case of interest check out and apply via Protected content

If there is enough interest, I could repeat that later on at other places in the Rhine-Main area (Frankfurt, Wiesbaden, Mainz, ...). We could then possibly extend the Darmstadt-related concept of "Kinderuni Darmstadt" to a (e.g. mobile?) "Kinderuni Rhein-Main", showing up with the same program and further offerings at different places and dates. I'd probably open up an appropriate activity group within InterNations, too. But that's still speculating. Let's first wait for the initial echo to the offering mentioned above.

BTW: Although I personally engage myself pro bono, these seminars are not free of costs, neither for the participants.

In case of further interest tell me about the kind of interest, either as comment to this message or via personal mail on this platform or via detlef(at)kowalewski.net. Perhaps you'd like to support (or even offer) such seminars hands-on as well? Then welcome in advance, too!

Cheers,

Detlef

Frankfurt Forum

Our Global Partners