English/German/French/Spanish/Turkish spoken; WIR SPRECHEN AUCH DEUTSCH, einfach anrufen für Infos!)
After only 1 year in this beautiful, newly renovated and (partially or fully) furnished apartment, work opportunities abroad unfortunately let us leave again.
The apartment has:
- Three very bright rooms, bathroom also with a big daylight window in addition to (also new) bath tub
- A laminat floor and recently painted walls; new doors; new bathroom etc.
- A nice, sunny and big balcony facing southwest and a green yard incl. playground
- A very new, modern kitchen incl. appliances, a washing machine, and many other fixed items like bathroom cupboards etc., all in very good shape as they are a year or less old, for new tenants to take over. We used them much less than normal due to frequent travels away from the apt..
- Ample storage space in basement and attic
It's well connected:
- Direct train in <5 min Walking distance from the house, goes to Frankfurt Main Station in around 15 mins. 5 min walking distance to direct buses to the airport and Eschborn. 5 min bus to Höchst (including many regional train connections from there) leaves right in front of the house.
- Access to highway A66 (going straight to the city center in 5 mins) right around the block.
- One of Frankfurt's biggest shopping centers (MTZ, incl. big movie theater, etc.), as well as various supermarkets & discounters in walking distance
Best of both worlds: In addition to city life amenities and proximity, the place is also very close to nature, for walks, running or biking across nearby field roads, etc..
Rent is a spectacularly low (for Frankfurt these days... Protected content ("cold", plus charges & heating, now 227€), so currently 738€ in total.
More Infos, or schedule a visit? Give us a call at Protected content ! (Note: We'll be abroad and unavailable by phone from the evening of Tuesday the 29th of March till Sunday 3rd of April in the afternoon, but will get back to you by mail or afterwards, if you leave us a message with your contact number)