Join now

!CANCELLED!!! MAINMUNDO - "shopwarming" 6/19 (Frankfurt)

REGARDING CANCELLATION; FOR FURTHER DETAILS SEE MY POST FROM TODAY. INGRID MN

*Dear InterNations members in and around Frankfurt,*

some of you already know what I have been up to for the past several months - now all preparations will come to a certain end:

*MAINMUNDO will "kick off"!*

So, for the spontaneous ones among you:
*I would be happy to have you joining me on this upcoming Saturday at my "shopwarming get-together". And please: _spread the word!_*

Drinks (alc. and non-alc.) will be (self-)served, you can stroll around the shop and the garden behind it in a relaxed atmosphere, have a chat and get some impressions on what MAINMUNDO stands for.

*As MAINMUNDO is a "work in progress" your comments and suggestions will be highly appreciated* - just look around for the red-coloured "Gästebuch" (guest book), where you can write down everything you would like to let me know and leave your contact data if you like so that I will be able to inform you about new products and further events.

*Looking forward to seeing you at MAINMUNDO!*

All the best,
Ingrid Müller-Neuhof

P.S. You don't want to wait until Saturday to know what "exactly" is MAINMUNDO about? Or you can't make it on Saturday and would like to stop by another time? Well, here is what MAINMUNDO offers as regards to products you will be able to discover:
- Accessories for your home and work places
- Fashion accessories
- Natural jewelry
- Creative toys for kids and adults
- and more coming up...
*Opening hours (starting June 23rd): TUE-FRI 11 to 19 hrs, SAT 12 to 17 hrs*

Frankfurt Forum

Our Global Partners