A little bit about Mindjet…
Mindjet has long been known as the global standard for visual mapping of ideas and information, and now Mindjet provides collaborative work management solutions that dramatically improve how people can work better together.
More than two million individuals, thousands of small businesses, and 83% of Fortune Protected content use Mindjet to generate ideas, organize information, store and share data, and manage workflow, maximizing the power of collaboration.
There are over Protected content currently working for Mindjet from our offices across San Francisco, Alzenau near Frankfurt, London, Paris, and Sydney to name but a few of our locations. To strengthen our success on a continual basis, we are looking for individuals to support our team.
Mindjet hires exceptional individuals for the long-term, invests in their growth and development, and offers them a warm environment of shared goals and values, rich experiences, and opportunities.
Use the opportunity to apply for:
Channel Sales Manager DA
You will already be a successful Channel Sales Executive/Manager or potentially an Account Manager looking for the next step and have experience working within the IT Software/ Hardware market. You will be required to travel freely throughout the region on an “as required” basis however this position will be 70% based within our Alzenau office. Experience in managing and optimizing the performance of third party partners like VARS, LARS, fulfillment partners, and technology partners is essential.
With several years of selling products/ solutions through the channel you will also possess a self-motivated and entrepreneurial sales style.
A positive and professional attitude with the ability to show initiative whilst remaining results orientated is key to the success of this position.
• Responsible for achieving sales quotas by actively selling our solutions through channel partners in your region
• Maximize partner revenue
• Identify and sign new partners, Resellers and VARs; identify and qualify new sales opportunities
• Organise and participate in lead generation activities towards the Channel Partners and end-user community
• Accurately forecast future business by building pipeline
• Assist and if need be Drive entire sales cycle with internal/ external sales representatives
Experiencia y aptitudes deseadas
Qualifications and Skills:
• 3+ years IT Technology sales experience (previous dealings with Channel Partners, Resellers, Distributors a distinct advantage)
• Successful and demonstrable background in assisting the sales cycle with SMB, Corporate, and Enterprise companies
• Experience delivering training & workshops both through online and on-site methods
• Strong presentation & communication skills
• Goal orientated and loyal
• High personal drive, integrity, and energy
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and ability to work well with co-workers, clients, and channel partners
• Fluent in English
If you feel you meet the above requirements and are ready to join a great business with an even better solution please apply today.
Qualified candidates should submit cover letter, CV and current remuneration package to randall. Protected content
Alternatively, please call our HR Business Partner- Randall Otto on Protected content an informal conversation.