Join now

Coupon for 1 month free training @ Kieser (Frankfurt)

Dear INers,

I am a member at “Kieser Training” Gym. Maybe you have heard about it.
I am very happy with it and just received a 1-month-coupon to give away to a potential new member.

In case you seriously++ consider to join Kieser Training but you want to try it out first for a couple of times before commiting yourself by signing a contract (short or long term):
I have a voucher for ONE MONTH FREE TRAINING. The voucher includes introductory sessions where you get a “taylor-made” training plan which takes any pain or medical disorders and your preferences (six-pack? biceps? back strength?) into consideration.

I can highly recommend Kieser Training. I have been back pain free since I joined Kieser Training 2 years ago, with just two 1/2 hour training sessions per week (sometimes more because I became kind of addicted…).

The atmosphere is “low key” and functional: no ennoying music, no distracting TV screens, friendly staff, well maintained machines, clean, etc.
The staff speaks German and English.

Conditions for the use of the coupon:
1) You need to call them and have your first training session arranged LATEST BY MARCH 31st (Saturday next week).
2) participating Kieser Training gyms are: Frankfurt city center, Nordend, Ostend; Offenbach, Darmstadt, Aschaffenburg, Klingenberg.
(you can look up the complete addresses on their website)

Please, for more information on what Kieser is about, also go to:
Protected content (also in English)

As far as I remember, monthly membership fees range from 35 to 45 € per month, depending on the duration of the membership contract and the payment plan. No registration fee applies!

++Please note: I only like to ask those of you who are SERIOUSLY considering to join Kieser Training to let me know about there interest for the coupon. Because it doesn’t make sense to just go training for 1 month and then stop if you already know that you don’t want to join. The effects of the training only kick in later.

Cheers,
Ingrid Mueller-Neuhof

Frankfurt Forum

Our Global Partners