i am a chinese, i have been studying in Germany for some years, and recently i'm doing a case study about expatriates, can you help me to finish a questionnaire in Englisch/German or Chinese? If you are or have been in Germany or in China, please share your experience and your thoughts ! I appreciate about that!
1. Where are you originally from? Which company are you working for? (or professional field)
2. Why did you move from your native country and what do you do now on abroad?
3. How can you be selected by your employer to go abroad?
4. In which city are you living now?
5. What did you know any cultural aspects about the target country before get there?
6. How long have you lived there and how long are you planning to stay?
7. Do you have a family? Did you bring family with you?
8. How did you find the transition to living in a foreign country?
9. Was it easy making friends and meeting people? Do you mainly socialize with other expats?
10. What do you enjoy most about living there?
11. What negatives, if any, are there to living there?
12. How does the cost of living compare to home?
13. What has been the hardest aspect to your expat experience so far?
14. What are your top 5 expat tips for anyone following in your footsteps?
15. Any other arguments or experience as an expat you would like to share?
Can you guys let more people know about this case? I need more feedback! Thank you!