Join now

Flat for Rent in Frankfurt Westend Apr'13 - Apr'14

Hi all,

as my wife and myself are moving to London for a year starting this April, we would like to rent out our apartment in Frankfurt (Westend South) for the same period (shorter period possible as well).

The apartment is 90sqm with 3 rooms (a large living room, a smaller room which can be connected to the former via a wide door, a sleeping room) and a large balcony, kitchen, bathroom, a separate toilet as well as a garden. The apartment has been entirely renovated a year ago - so everything still looks brand new. We would also leave our furniture which is as well modern and not older than a year. The flat is located in walking distance to the city centre, main train station and trade fair. The neighbourhood is quiet and tidy - despite being close to downtown. The rent is negotiable.

The rent is EUR Protected content month including everything, from heating, electricity to high-speed internet and digital TV (with HD recorder).

Link to pictures:
Protected content

Please write me if you are interested or with any questions you might have: lukas. Protected content