Join now

Free room in a shared flat in Höchst (Frankfurt)

The room about 22 square meters with, high ceilings. € Protected content the total cost of the room (including utilities and internet).

The room has two high windows with external blinds and white opaque curtains. The radiator is below the right window sill.

For the room different furniture could be taken over for a reasonable payment (max. Protected content
- white curtains
- an old but functional IKEA dresser with 3 drawers
- two IKEA white, small writing and side tables.
-a day bed 90x200 cm
-A IKEA Kallax shelf (3x4, wood look)
-2 small and simple wardrobes
- If desired other arrangements

The flat is about 5 minutes walk from Höchst railway station. Excellent connections to Frankfurt main railway station, airport, and shopping mall (Main-Taunus-Zentrum) and much more. All shopping possibilities are within Protected content walking distance.

WG-life

I’m leaving my fantastic shared flat with a heavy heart due to a new job outside of Frankfurt. It isn’t just a shared flat, but a nice female flat-sharing community! The 2 other flatmates speak English, work and are in their mid-20s and mid-30s. They are very lovely, approachable, communicative. and tolerant. Daylight bathroom and kitchen are shared rooms that together with stairwell are to be cleaned alternately regularly and in individual responsibility. In summary it is important that you are friendly openminded and e.g. take a quick glance before you leave the common areas and put away your stuff so that others may not have unpleasant surprises 😊
Visits half-hourly from Friday 28. Protected content o'clock or likewise half-hourly on Saturday 29.09 from 10. Protected content o'clock.
Send your appointment suggestions within the times mentioned above via Protected content (I would be pleased to send you pics before you may come :)
so I can make myself a schedule and confirm you the time :)

Frankfurt Forum