Join now

FURNISHED Apt to rent Bad Homburg (Frankfurt)

2 room apt 53m2 plus balcony apartment in the heart of in Bad Homburg.

If you are interested pls contact me? I will be happy to answer your questions.

Below are some details

Rent From 1 August Protected content March Protected content . You can rent from 3 to 7months, max. 2 people

Includes: Laminate Flooring throughout, bright tile in the kitchen and bathroom with big windows. The apartment is in an old building (altbau) but is modern with nice furniture. Big balcony, attic space, basement for parking bicycle, large drying area in the attic, and parking id available.
Cable TV included

The town of Bad Homburg is located in the Rhine-Main area, near to Frankfurt. It is close to Oberursel and the Frankfurt International School

Bad Homburg Taunus, is a preferred residential area for people working in Frankfurt & surrounding areas, mostly high-income commuters.
Bad Homburg is also home to a number of international companies. It is connected by the S-Bahn line S-5 directly to Frankfurt. 600m to main station Bad Homburg, local shops like Rewe, Aldi within a 5 min. walk, Hospital, next street, Schloss garden 4 min. walk, Protected content . walk into middle of town, Kur Haus Louisen str.

Please email me for price, photo and details Protected content

Frankfurt Forum