Join now

German for foreigners (for beginners and advanced) (Frankfurt)

Hello everyone!

I've been living in Frankfurt for almost 8 years and speak German so fluently that I'm always mistaken for a local. I have developed many techniques and learning methods in order to learn to speak the language at a native speaker's level. As I have gone down the very difficult road to learning the language myself, I understand very well the problems many people have and I am able to often see things from another perspective than those who grew up with the language.

I have already gathered experience in teaching through the small business I founded for this very purpose. My students have come from all over the world (Hungary, Iran, USA etc.). I can teach at any level required (ranging from beginners to advanced business German for those planning to start a new life here). I offer grammar and phonetic lessons. We can happily sit down together to find out what your individual difficulties are and what personal goals you have.

I charge 30 EUR per hour Protected content but am also open for price negotiations should your financial situation require it. I prefer giving private lessons at your own residence. No long-term contracts are required, so you can cancel at any time if you're not satisfied. As I am currently working full time, I mostly offer appointments in the evening after work. Weekends are also possible. After paying you will recieve an invoice from me so it is also possible to justify your German lessons as a work-related expense and declare them for tax.

Should you be interested you can reach me at the following telephone number (best after 6:30 pm) or emal address:

Protected content
andrew. Protected content

I'm very much looking forward to working together with you and wish you all the best for your time here in Frankfurt!

Andrew Dirr