Join now

Help - Terrible service from Telekom DE (Frankfurt)

Dear Expats,

Please help with some sound advice...I am from South Africa and recently relocated to Frankfurt.

Long story short I approached Unity media for their complete package- Wifi and TV ( for a good rate as I work late hours on my laptop for work).

Unity Media advised that the building I live in is so old and has no cables therefore they could not assist. Upon hearing this and feeling very frustrated, my colleagues suggested Telekom.....SO I visited a Telekom store an d explained what I needed and also advised that I had visited Unity Media however they could not asisist me as they looked on their system and automatically picked up that my building did not have the necessary cables.

The eager gentleman said I did not have to worry Telekom could help, I signed the contract, paid for the package and waited for a technician to arrive.

I took the day off work and waited the whole day ( not on schedule and therefore I had to wait extra time)....when the technician arrived to my dismay and frustration after an hour he advised that my old building that I am renting has no cables and I should approach building 31 and ask the lady if I could use her cable!!!

I did this and the lady got hold of Telekom and advised them she could not assist.......no body calls me back, I have e-mailed several times, asking for help. I am paying monthly yet nobody helps me or e-mails me back or returns my calls. I have no TV or Wifi and my daughter and I cannot continue like this......very disappointed. Can someone offer sound advice please

Frankfurt Forum

Our Global Partners