Join now

House Sharing in Beautiful Green Taunus(HT) (Frankfurt)

Hello Everybody,

I built my house in the beautiful, quiet, healthy (great air and water springs protected area) and green Taunus in Glashütten-Oberems. Just Protected content from Königstein.

I am living now alone in the house and traveling once in a while.
The house is new (~4 years old), with great view into the Oberems little valley and the forest is almost right in front of the house door. It has floor heating (GeoThermal heating - so the house is very green) and a "Luftungsanlage" (no idea how is called in English.... fresh air system - so no need to open windows to let fresh air in).

The house has 11 rooms: 1 Master Bedroom, 2 Bedrooms and 1 independent Room/Anliegerwohnung Protected content , 2 livingrooms, diningroom, kitchen... and a workout room (has all I need to workout) and a music room that is kind of my office when I work from home. So... I think other 3 people can live comfortable in the house.

I look for young professionals, clean, orderly, friendly and all the other good manners I expect from a person to let them live in my home.

My main goal is not financial (though you would have to pay rent, help with the house and all other normal stuff) but to share time and friendship with people who love to live in the nature and still close to the city and like to have a "home sharing" experience.

I'm very friendly and family oriented (though no family in Germany) but also very demanding and caring of my home.

You would need to have a car and depending on traffic it takes like Protected content to get to Frankfurt and Wiesbaden equally.

I travel often so it would be good when somebody lives at home.

If you have the right profile and character, I would be looking forward in discussing conditions and maybe welcoming you at my home.

Please send only Private Messages with inquiries and introducing yourself if you are interested.

Thank you!