For Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group,
Global Sales Office Germany
(Representing the global hotel brands: Radisson Blu, Regent, Hotel Missoni and others)
• Apprenticeship (“Lehre”) in Hotel Management
or studies in sales, marketing or hotel/ business management
• Basic knowledge of hotel operations and sales preferred
• Ideally affinity to sales/promotion (e.g. first experience in part time job)
• IT proficiency (MS-Office, especially Word and Excel)
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• High degree of initiative and personal motivation
• Communicative and ability to handle stress
• Ability to represent The Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group externally
• German and English: fluent written and oral knowledge
Task and functions
Sales Lead Acquisition & Processing:
Ongoing assistance to the Director of Sales of the department with regard to
acquiring, pursuing and processing sales leads of the above focus industries.
Assistance in negotiation with the objective to close leads with maximum potential.
Upon experience evtl own designated projects or handling of leads and clients
Sales Analysis & Customer Relationship Management:
Support the monitoring and enhancement of customer data quality in the systems. Develop and implement communications and customer relationship building.
Campaign & Event Management:
Create, organize and assist at regional and international client events.
Acquire sponsoring partners and coordinate detailed travel and event schedules.
as per union standard 3rd year of apprenticeship in the German hotel industry
Please send your CV including cover letter and photo to: Lars Formanek, Protected content