Join now

Internship Offer (Frankfurt)

Dear Potential Candidates,

On behalf of ML Components, I am pleased to extend to you this educational traineeship opportunity in our company. We are an International distributor of electronic components. As a multicultural company, we’re confident and willing to provide valuable experience and competitive advantage to help motivated people land their dream career. Our main office is located in Mainz, Germany. From here, our sales and customer service teams serve our clients in the European, African and American markets. We also have locations in Philippines, covering Asian and Oceanian markets.

For our Mainz office, we are looking for students to join our company through the Erasmus+ program or independently in these fields: Sales, Customer Care and IT Support. The duration of an internship is normally from 3 to 6 months, subject to candidate’s preference.
Desired Characteristics:
- English is required
- Knowledge of German or any additional European language is a plus

Please be prepared to provide documentation that establishes your employment eligibility to work in Germany. You will be provided with all list of acceptable documents. Additionally, please make available your visa, passport and appropriate immigration support documents based on visa class, if you are not an EU National.
If you have any questions about the terms of our offer outlined above, please contact me at Protected content . We are very excited about the prospect of your joining our team and staff at ML Components! To assist you in learning more about the company, please visit our website Protected content .

Interested? Please submit your CV in English to the given address. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

Angel Grace Sicio
HR Assistant
Tel: Protected content
Email: : Protected content
Web: Protected content

Frankfurt Forum