Dear InterNations Members,
We are looking to find an ambitious and motivated individual to join our international team. Candidates for this role must display a proven track record in tooling sales and new business development in the BPO industry.
The candidate for this Job will be based in Warsaw with business trips around Europe, and especially Germany.
Raya Contact Center is currently the biggest business process outsourcing (BPO) partner in Egypt with an expanding footprint in Dubai and Poland. We offer our clients a variety of Business Process Outsourcing services within voice and non-voice domains that help our clients boost customer interaction with greater cost efficiency and risk mitigation.
Our Polish Branch "Raya Contact Center Europe Sp. z o.o." is a Protected content subsidiary of Raya Contact Center and Raya Corporation ( Protected content ), which is a leading Egyptian group of companies with a diversified portfolio. Raya Corporation has operations in the fields of Information Technology, BPO, consumer electronics trade & distribution, Smart-Buildings development, as well as PET remanufacturing and land transport. With a dynamic workforce of more than 7,000 employees, Raya Corporation operates branches in Saudi Arabia, the Gulf, Nigeria and the USA.
As the owner of this role you will need to cooperate with different internal divisions across multiple sites and different countries to successfully generate new clients.
- Consistently exceed sales goals by demonstrating a thorough understanding of Raya’s BPO products and business model, as well as, the European marketplace landscape.
- Implement the overall sales strategy, along with setting aggressive goals to ensure continual growth across all served industries with a special focus on the Identification and addressing of large international companies
- Build and maintain a robust sales pipeline for the European region with a special focus on Germany.
- Systematically attracting customers through the creation of complex service offerings, including customer presentations
- Continuous industry and market monitoring and continuous analysis of potential customers and markets and preparation of market and competition analysis and identification of new business opportunities
- Manage the negotiation of contracts
Your Profile and Skills
- Personal Traits:
o Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
o Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business
o Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
o Strong results orientation and Thinks Big
o Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and behavior as well as a strong understanding of the BPO industry.
- Practical experience in the planning, management and implementation of sales activities.
- Experience in sales of complex services with a proven track record.
- Strong team work/ team spirit and Close cooperation with respective internal departments.
- Experience in building customer relationships to TOP management and senior management level.
- Contact Center and BPO experience
- Fluent in English, and German is a must
- Having previous relative experience in Germany is a plus
Have we piqued your interest? We look forward to receiving your CV “In English” including salary expectations and earliest start date on Protected content .
Looking forward to your responses