Job opportunity in Tampa, Florida (Frankfurt)
My name is Rahul Tudi and I'm an IT recruiter at Princeton Information.
Please find the below job opportunity located in Tampa, FL Protected content send me your most updated resume if interested?
Here's what our client is looking for:
Position: Treasury Professional
Location: Tampa, FL Protected content
Duration: Contract on W2
Princeton Information will not consider Sub-Contractors for this role.
All candidates must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis and Princeton Information is not sponsoring individuals for H-1B or any other non-immigrant visa status for this position.
Finance and Risk Shared Services (FRSS) is seeking a Treasury professional whose core responsibility will be to lead and coordinate a production area supporting Liquidity Risk. This position will work closely with other FRSS Treasury Reporting Operations team leads and the Global Treasury Analytics team to ensure that the production area aligns with agreed upon business success criteria. This will also include integration of new reporting requirements, metrics and optimization of existing capabilities based on Key Performance Indicators (KPI) trends.
The position will work closely with Risk Reporting/Risk Management, Finance/Treasury, and Global Liquidity Management (GLM). The position also involves monitoring and forecasting short term liquidity needs as well as analyzing Client's structural liquidity and its impact on the organization's aggregate position.
The candidate will develop an understanding of the business dynamics and funding strategies that result in liquidity risk as well as the related policies and measures of liquidity risk under business as usual and stressed conditions. In addition, the individual will develop intimate knowledge of the underlying data requirements for liquidity reporting and associated data sources and systems. This is essential to understand the overlapping data requirements for various reporting to ensure consistency as well as to develop relevant analysis. Position would suit a highly motivated Treasury professional with experience in liquidity reporting operation.
Key success factor will be this position's oversight of Production Reporting ensuring completeness and accuracy including business confirmation of robust analytical commentary.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Liaise with members of Business Treasury, Legal Entity Treasury, Global Liquidity Management, Risk Management, and Treasury Analytics teams to establish reporting requirements, and develop tools, analysis and reporting necessary to proactively identify risk and business drivers that reflect the current business structure.
• Develop a thorough understanding of data sourcing and upstream dependencies for all liquidity management reporting. Build a comprehensive understanding of data requirements and data sourcing to ensure reporting is consistent and accurate across all platforms.
• Contribute as a work-stream participant on data acquisition, systems architecture and analytical tools for the current development of the next generation of daily, weekly and monthly liquidity analytics for U.S. & International liquidity requirements
• Analyze output from liquidity stress test models through identification of collateral movement or changes in underlying positions.
• Assist with standard regulatory reporting requirements for Client, OCC, and other government regulatory agencies, as well as various ad-hoc regulatory reporting requests and other projects.
• Participate with members of various disciplines to identify ways to streamline and automate process flows in order to create more accurate and timely results, as well as improving efficiency.
If you are interested or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me at Protected content . If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond as soon as possible.
Referrals are greatly appreciated! Princeton pays a referral fee for anyone we place within six months of the referral who is not currently in our database.