Join now

Learn French... or English! Babysitting too. (Frankfurt)

Views

Bonjour,

I am offering private or group French lessons for beginners or advanced learners of all ages. I live in FFM-Sachsenhausen, and can travel anywhere within Frankfurt and some of the nearby suburbs.

I am also offering English lessons (Nachhilfe) to those who don't speak English as a first language.

Finally, I am looking for a babysitting job (children aged 6+ only). Better yet, I can combine babysitting with French lessons!

I have experience working as a one-on-one tutor (elementary and high school) for three years, a summer camp counselor in both Canada and the United States (7 to 15yr olds) for six summers, and currently as an English language assistant in Hessen for 9 months, till May 31st. ADD? Learning disabilities? Bad behaviour? I've already had the opportunity to work with all sorts of kids! I did my schooling in French and my college and university in English. Salary requested is negotiable and may depend on how far I'd have to travel. Feel free to message me for more details. Hope to hear from you soon!

Frankfurt Forum