Legal Job opportunity (Frankfurt)
Being a headhunter I am searching candidates for the position below:
A fantastic opportunity for a legal recruiter/business development manager or legal professional who is looking for an opportunity to be involved in a Global Employment Service Company that are growing now in Germany. Our client has operations right across EMEA offering employment services such as Recruitment, Human Resources, Contracting and Outsourcing. Due to this success they are expanding in Frankfurt.
1. Business development: of new clients that are operating in the legal industry. High level networking with key accounts. Client account management.
2. Recruitment: identifying needs and consulting clients regarding recruitment plans, researching and selection of relevant candidates , conducting interviews, evaluating candidates, development of high quality database.
3. Consulting & Solutions: consulting clients on organizational and structural support
4. Assistance: on-site through assistance at ad hoc environment, giving legal advice to clients
5. Training: educational content creation, animation training and marketing training to customers
6. Reporting: to the General Manager/Head of Division
Desired Skills & Experience
• You are passionate about your work, you have some experience or sensitivity for HR
• You have at least 5 years previous experience as a lawyer or counsel
• You have business development experience
• You are open to others, imaginative, independent, reliable and responsive;
• You like challenges, capitalize on your experience
• You have excellent presentation and communication skills
• You speak German as a mother tongue, English is desirable
If interested or know someone who might be send me an email to: Protected content