Join now

LOOKING FOR A FLAT ASAP!!! (Frankfurt)

Hi everyone,
my name is Caterina I’m 29 and I’m Italian.Frankfurt will be my new hometown from January.I just have a big problem in finding an house for me and my boyfriend, who is already living and working in the city. Unfortunately he’s living in a temporary apartment in Langen (the Firm is paying for him, at the moment…) but he must move in a month or two. We would like to move downtown, possibly in Sachsenhausen area or nearby. I’m checking daily on the web but it seems quite difficult to find an acceptable solution according to what we are looking for.
We would like to find a flat minimum 50mq squared, preferably furnished or at least equipped with kitchen. We are considering rent which goes around 900€, heating costs included and in a well connected area. Our intention is to set in Frankfurt definitely, so we’re not interested in temporary contracts.
So, that’s my question: has anyone any contact or suggestion? I’ll be very grateful and I’ll appreciate any kind of help.
We are available for appointment. Thank you very much to you all! See you very soon in Frankfurt!!!
Caterina

Frankfurt Forum