* Looking for a mini or part-time freelance job* (Frankfurt)
I'm on the lookout for a 'small' job I can either do from home, using my laptop or also somewhere else. I have about Protected content extra time per week to dedicate to this and would prefer to do translations (DE>EN) or some research. Alternately I could also imagine helping with English conversation. I have experience in both.
Qualifications & experience in a nutshell:
* MA in English Literature & Anthropology
* CELTA (Cambridge English Language Teaching for Adults) Certificate
* Helen Doron Early English Certificate (Teaching English to Kids)
* Over 10 years of experience as a translator (DE>EN) e.g. websites, subtitles, scripts, advertising for companies such as Frankfurt Book Fair, BOSCH, etc.
I would be very appreciative for any leads!