Join now

Looking for flat mate for very nice shared flat (Frankfurt)

My apartment Protected content is very nice and centrally located at metro station Bornheim Mitte (U4/three stops to Konstablerwache, tram line 12 and various buses) and is surrounded by a range of cafés, restaurants and shops. It is about 3 minutes' walk from a nice park (Günthersburgpark). The flat is quiet and has a nicely furnished and quite spacious living room with a balcony. The large kitchen is completely equipped with a dish washer, Nespresso machine, etc. and a comfortable table for quick meals. The bathroom is large, has a bath tub as well as a shower cabin and a window (including a washing machine).

The room to let is about 20m2 and partially furnished (cupboards, but no bed). We have high-speed internet and a flat rate for calls within Germany (landline only).

The rent is Protected content all inclusive (all charges such as electricity, gas, water, internet, telephone (see above), insurance, etc. and a cleaning lady every second week).

I am in my mid-thirties and work in international development. I am traveling quite extensively and like to come home to a cosy and nice apartment. I like cooking, meeting friends and have been sharing apartments for the last Protected content .

It is possible to rent for shorter or longer periods of time, starting between Feb 1 and March 1.

If interested please send a message!