Join now

Looking for new job opportunities in Frankfurt

35 year old American with professional experience is looking for new opportunities
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Protected content

Hello everyone,

Presently I am working at a busy call center for a Hotel in Frankfurt with international customers. (I can provide more details about my position via PM)

Over 10 years of work experience, I have developed a passion for providing top-quality customer service. I am very enthusiastic, have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in an interactive environment.

I am reliable and dependable and take great pride in my performance as a professional. I am committed to working hard and seeing the challenges I accept lead to successful outcomes.
In addition, I am an energetic team player who works well with colleagues. Furthermore I give attention to detail and I know how to work well under pressure.

My German knowledge is moderate, as I attended an intensive German class last year.

If you are interested and would like to know more about me, please reply via private message. For more details about my skills and abilities I can provide my resume.

Kind regards