Join now

Moving away, downtown office / apartment-combination available. (Frankfurt)

Hi,
I am moving away:
I currently rent an apartment and an office that are connected but are two different entities and have two different leases in Frankfurt "downtown" (next to "Cinestar Metropolis"), less than 5 minutes walk to "Hauptwache" or "Börse" (stock market), excellent public transportation.
The office has a full large kitchen, two office rooms (approx 20 sqm each), a mixed-gender bathroom with two toilet seats and a sink. And it has a large corridor that can be used as a meeting room. (Or for personal use, as a large dining room).
The apartment has one bedroom and a living room with a small kitchenette (and of course a bathroom with bathtub and showerhead :) ).
The office (between 70 and 80 sqm) is slightly larger than the apartment (about 60 sqm).

I might consider renting it out partially furnished if the landlord agrees or working on a deal to take over part of the furniture.

Depending on the scenario this could happen over the next few months e.g. in late May.
Anyone interested?
Rent is reasonable for a property in that location and condition, but I do not want to mention it here since the landlord might have the last word.

Thanks,