Join now

Moving away, downtown office / apartment-combination available. (Frankfurt)

Hi,
I am moving away:
I currently rent an apartment and an office that are connected but are two different entities and have two different leases in Frankfurt "downtown" (next to "Cinestar Metropolis"), less than 5 minutes walk to "Hauptwache" or "Börse" (stock market), excellent public transportation.
The office has a full large kitchen, two office rooms (approx 20 sqm each), a mixed-gender bathroom with two toilet seats and a sink. And it has a large corridor that can be used as a meeting room. (Or for personal use, as a large dining room).
The apartment has one bedroom and a living room with a small kitchenette (and of course a bathroom with bathtub and showerhead :) ).
The office (between 70 and 80 sqm) is slightly larger than the apartment (about 60 sqm).

I might consider renting it out partially furnished if the landlord agrees or working on a deal to take over part of the furniture.

Depending on the scenario this could happen over the next few months e.g. in late May.
Anyone interested?
Rent is reasonable for a property in that location and condition, but I do not want to mention it here since the landlord might have the last word.

Thanks,

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Frankfurt Forum