Join now

Moving out sale of furniture and washing machine (Frankfurt)

I am moving apartments and, unfortunately, have to sell all of my furniture. Most items were bought just a year ago and are in a very good condition. I think that it is fair to offer them at about 50% of their "in store" price, but please feel free to suggest your own price. The list of items and prices are below:

1. Siemens Washing machine. You won't tell a difference from a new one (EUR Protected content
Protected content

2. Double bed with headboard and mattress. Best bed of my life (this is the third one I am buying in a row in different countries). Great design and lots of storage. They stopped selling this model in Europe a year ago. (EUR Protected content all 3 items):
Protected content
Protected content

3. Drawer with 4 compartments - matching style with bed. Great classic Scandinavian design. Protected content with EUR Protected content both)

4. Sofa (EUR Protected content
Protected content

5. Kitchen table. Solid wood. Great design. The only item which is older than 1 year, but still in good condition. (EUR Protected content
Protected content

6. Wardrobe with mirrors and inside storage system. Super-functional and almost does not take space. Lots of mirrors. (EUR Protected content
Protected content

I am very open minded about pricing and arrangement. If you see something you like - please let me know. I also have all sorts of home stuff from book shelves to ironing boards to kitchenware. If you are looking for something particular of that sort - also let me know.

Best,
Anatoliy

Frankfurt Forum