Join now

New flatmate search - Frankfurt Bornheim/Nordend

Frankfurt Bornheim/Nordend - Shared flat for 2 people

I am currently looking for a flatmate since mine is moving to Spain by the end of May. Availability from 1st June Protected content open end.
The flat is located in Frankfurt Bornheim/Nordend on Gabelsbergerstr. 5, Protected content am Main. 65sqm distributed in two bedrooms, living room + dining room, bathroom with bath tub, fully equipped kitchen (incl. dishwasher!!) and basement. The whole flat is furnished and has beautiful high ceilings. Your bedroom has 20sqm with a double bed (2x2m), huge closet and the window faces to the exterior with a small garden right behind it.

The flat includes everything you need: Landline, Satellite TV + PREMIERE (full package), Wireless Internet Flatrate, Mini Bar, cleaning & ironing service arranged every 15 days, etc..
Next underground station is 5min walk U4 - Höhenstrasse (pink line), Bus stop 32 just across the street. The area is quiet and peaceful. Possibility of renting a parking lot at neighbors building. Günthersburgpark is just around the corner. 5min walk to Berger Street with shopping facilities and many restaurants/bars. For me definetely the best spot in Frankfurt.

Rent: Protected content all inclusive, expect cleaning & ironing service (30€ per month)
I am looking for an employed individual between 25 and 35 years old.

Drop me a line or call me in order to arrange a visit.

PaBLo

Mobile: Protected content
e-mail: Protected content

P.S: Please feel free to distribute this mail throughout your contacts! Thanks in advance.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Frankfurt Forum