Join now

New flatmate search - Frankfurt Bornheim/Nordend

Frankfurt Bornheim/Nordend - Shared flat for 2 people

I am currently looking for a flatmate since mine is moving to Spain by the end of May. Availability from 1st June Protected content open end.
The flat is located in Frankfurt Bornheim/Nordend on Gabelsbergerstr. 5, Protected content am Main. 65sqm distributed in two bedrooms, living room + dining room, bathroom with bath tub, fully equipped kitchen (incl. dishwasher!!) and basement. The whole flat is furnished and has beautiful high ceilings. Your bedroom has 20sqm with a double bed (2x2m), huge closet and the window faces to the exterior with a small garden right behind it.

The flat includes everything you need: Landline, Satellite TV + PREMIERE (full package), Wireless Internet Flatrate, Mini Bar, cleaning & ironing service arranged every 15 days, etc..
Next underground station is 5min walk U4 - Höhenstrasse (pink line), Bus stop 32 just across the street. The area is quiet and peaceful. Possibility of renting a parking lot at neighbors building. Günthersburgpark is just around the corner. 5min walk to Berger Street with shopping facilities and many restaurants/bars. For me definetely the best spot in Frankfurt.

Rent: Protected content all inclusive, expect cleaning & ironing service (30€ per month)
I am looking for an employed individual between 25 and 35 years old.

Drop me a line or call me in order to arrange a visit.

PaBLo

Mobile: Protected content
e-mail: Protected content

P.S: Please feel free to distribute this mail throughout your contacts! Thanks in advance.

Frankfurt Forum