Join now

Offer apartment: 20th of April until the end May (Frankfurt)

Hi!

I am renting my apartment from the 20th of April until the end of May/early June:

Beautiful loft with an integrated "Maisonette" (70m2) in a quiet apartment complex in the middle of Frankfurt. With its over 13 windows the apartment is really full of light and you can enjoy a view over the skyline of Frankfurt. It is completely furnished and conveniently located just next to the Goethe University, between the area Nordend and Westend. Just 5 walking minutes away you will find 2 supermarkets that offer everything you need.

Public transport: Metro station: Holzhausenstrasse or Miquelallee take you direcly to the center (Hauptwache) within 5 minutes and are only 3 minutes away from the apartment.
If you like to jog, there are 2 beautiful parks next to the house:
Grueneburgpark and the Palmengarten (within 10 minutes reach). If you walk to the center it will take you no more than
15 minutes.

Description:
- 1 spacious hallway
- 1 big master bedroom (Size of the bed: 180x Protected content
- 1 smaller bedroom in the "Maisonette"
- 1 huge living/eating room containing a big chillout Couch, 1 hammock and a dining area for 4 people
- 1 very well equipped kitchen with an integrated bar ("Nespresso" coffee machine with an integrated milk foamer, water boiler, ceramic stove top, freezer, dish washer, oven etc.)
- 1 Bathroom (with bath tub)
- Separate room with washing machine

If you are interested, just shoot me an email.

Thanks!
best, kati

Frankfurt Forum