Join now

Offer apartment: 20th of April until the end May (Frankfurt)

Hi!

I am renting my apartment from the 20th of April until the end of May/early June:

Beautiful loft with an integrated "Maisonette" (70m2) in a quiet apartment complex in the middle of Frankfurt. With its over 13 windows the apartment is really full of light and you can enjoy a view over the skyline of Frankfurt. It is completely furnished and conveniently located just next to the Goethe University, between the area Nordend and Westend. Just 5 walking minutes away you will find 2 supermarkets that offer everything you need.

Public transport: Metro station: Holzhausenstrasse or Miquelallee take you direcly to the center (Hauptwache) within 5 minutes and are only 3 minutes away from the apartment.
If you like to jog, there are 2 beautiful parks next to the house:
Grueneburgpark and the Palmengarten (within 10 minutes reach). If you walk to the center it will take you no more than
15 minutes.

Description:
- 1 spacious hallway
- 1 big master bedroom (Size of the bed: 180x Protected content
- 1 smaller bedroom in the "Maisonette"
- 1 huge living/eating room containing a big chillout Couch, 1 hammock and a dining area for 4 people
- 1 very well equipped kitchen with an integrated bar ("Nespresso" coffee machine with an integrated milk foamer, water boiler, ceramic stove top, freezer, dish washer, oven etc.)
- 1 Bathroom (with bath tub)
- Separate room with washing machine

If you are interested, just shoot me an email.

Thanks!
best, kati

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Frankfurt Forum