Join now

Room free in BIG flat - 600€ (but worth it!) - 1 M (Frankfurt)

Hey guys,

My boyfriend and I are splitting up and I am moving away. He will keep the flat and has the idea of sharing it with one more person. i know the rent seems high Protected content , but the flat is REALLY nice. it is 110m² in Sachsenhausen, 5 min walk from Südbahnhof and 10 meter (!) walk to S-Bahn "Lokalbahnhof".

It would be available as of beg. MAY !

the flat has:
* a HUGE living room equipped with BIG flatscreen TV, xBox, dining table, 2 couches etc etc...
* 2 Bedrooms, both around 18m² (the room for rent could possibly be partly furnished, we have a bedcouch in here which can stay in there in case someone wants it but does not have furniture to bring)
* an Awesome kitchen!

preferably to let to someone working (also only possible for working people i assume, seeing the rent is rather high), this co-living is a very nice alternative to renting a small flat for the same price on your own.

If you want any additional info, we have an ad out on "wg-gesucht" (text in german, but my BF also speaks fluent english and french), check it out (even if you dont know a word german, there are some pics to see...):

Protected content

In case you are interested, or have any questions, just let me know

Charlotte

Frankfurt Forum