Join now

Room in Frankfurt

Hello, my name is Elia, I come from Venice, in Italy, and I'm a 27 years old engineer.

I recently accepted a long term job offer in Frankfurt and so I'm searching for a place to live from the end of next May.

I'm mainly searching for a shared flat, preferably with people around my age ( Protected content ), mainly workers but also students, I don't mind if male or female.

I lived for a lot of time out of home in Italy for my studies and one time also in Germany (7 months) for my diploma thesis traineeship, always sharing flats.

I'm an easy going person and I like to estabilish good relationshipd with people I'm living with, that includes things like cooking and watching tv together but also going out for a glass of wine or beer:) Even though, I like to have my relaxing moments and respecting obviously also others' privacy.
Oh, and at home I'm a really tidy and clean person.

What else; I like to do sports and I speak a good English and a bit of French, but I'm planning, once in Frankfurt, to seriously learn German, since it will be fine for my future job but, mainly, because I want to be able to speak the language of the place I'm living.

For distance (to my job place) reasons, I'm searching for a place in zones like Nordend-West, Westend-Nord, Bockenheim, Mitte Nord, but I'm used to use public transport so if the flat is in another area it may be good as well, I have a bike too:)

IMPORTANT: I will be in Frankfurt to meet you and/or landlords and see flats from 05 to 07 May and (hopefully) to give somebody a deposit:)

Thanks for reading and to all the people that will dedicate me some time in answering.

Best regards,