Join now

Running Group (Frankfurt)

Hello,

I’d like to start an unofficial running group for runners in their 20's, 30's, (or any age) with members ranging from beginner runners to those who have been running for years. Nothing like knowing others are waiting for you to make sure you go out and run! The group will be non-competitive, regardless of pace (I assume we will have some very fast runners in the group, and very slow runners, and even if you can't run the whole thing, and need a walk break, it's perfectly fine). We will always welcome new faces!

This is a group for runners who want a laid back environment to meet new friends, keep them motivated to run, and have company when training for a 5km, 10km, half-marathon, marathon (or run for other reasons -- personal goals? Weight Loss? Or just because?).

If you want to have fun when you're running, and make some great new friends, this is the group for you! The focus will be getting people who are committed to train together and motivate each other, no matter how slow or far you go at first. No need to be intimidated!

Since I live on the Main river; approximately 10 minute walk from the Main Hauptbahnof, I can offer my place as the starting ending point for runs along the river. We don’t always need to start from the same location. I will also provide water, juice, and fruits for after the run. :-)

I must admit, that my personal goal will be to complete the Athens Marathon on 13 Nov in Athens Greece. If anyone would like to join myself in this misadventure (...and one Irish man reducing his annual beer intake) you would be most welcomed.

The first run will be a 6.4 km/4 mile run next Sunday Protected content . We can meet at 12 and start at 12:30.

Jose

Frankfurt Forum

Our Global Partners