Join now

Searched: Representatives from different countries (Frankfurt)

Dear InterNations community,

I am preparing the second cycle of an intercultural event program (the International Azubi-Club) in Frankfurt/Main together with the Bildungswerk der Hessischen Wirtschaft e.V.

We found many great representatives from many nations who will support us in Protected content . Still, we are also looking for some new people who are willing to represent their country in front of apprentices, share their working experience (home country in contrast to Germany) and do have a good command of English. Each representative receives 280,00 € as a thank-you.

Vacant "positions" are:

Francophone cultural area (Friday, Febr. 07th) - someone from Luxembourg or Belgium
Middle and Eastern Europe (Friday, Febr. 21st) - someone from Hungary, Poland or Ukraine
Mediterranean cultural area (Friday, March 28th)- someone from Spain or Italy
Asian cultural area, part 2 (Friday, May 9th) - someone from Iran
Asian cultural area, part 3 (Friday, June 27th) - someone from Saudi-Arabia or the UAE

Do you match with one of these profiles? Or do you know someone who could be fitting? Please contact me or forward this request to others.

My office number is Protected content Protected content . My mail adress is: d.wackenhut@bup-beratungs-gmbh. Thank you very much!

Kind regards,