Join now

Searching for a job with Sustainability (Frankfurt)

Hi everyone, my name is Susan Ranchber and I am a young and ambitious woman from Sweden. I will be moving to the area south of Frankfurt in one year with the plan to stay permanently and am therefore looking for a job position.

I have a M.Sc. in Business and Economics with a major in Finance from Stockholm University and am currently studying a M.Sc. in Sustainable Development at Uppsala University.

My ambition is to combine my two degrees in my future career, perhaps as a sustainability consultant, working with social innovation, circular economy, research etc. I am open to possibilities as most things in the field are very interesting.

I just finished a summer job at the Swedish Innovation Agency, Vinnova, where I developed a method for how the Agency should classify if their projects contribute to sustainable development. I also got to present my results to the secretariat of the Delegation of Agenda Protected content Sweden. Currently I am doing an internship at Invest Stockholm Business Region AB where I am conducting research on the sustainability of Controlled Environment Agriculture and the potential conflict between technological advances and sustainability.

My German is not yet at a professional level but it is something I am working with continiously. I am however fluent in both Swedish and English.

If you have any advice of vacant job positions or just companies or organisations or even people that I could contact I would very much appreciate it. I will need all the help I can get.

Thanks in advance! //Susan