Startup Weekend Rhein-Main planned for 1-3 June! (Frankfurt)
- Are you passionate about being an Entrepreneur?
- Full of ideas for new projects and businesses?
- You are a newbie in Entrepreneurship but full of energy to take on the journey?
- Started your own business and want to help other Entrepreneurs by sharing your experience?
- Want to strengthen your Entrepreneurial skills and build your network?
- A Startup Enthusiasts?
Then the Startup weekend is the event for you to join! Startup Weekend is a 54 hour startup event that provides the networking, resources, and incentives for individuals and teams to go from idea to launch. It connects a highly motivated group of people, including developers, business managers, startup enthusiasts, marketers, designers… and brings the Entrepreneurial spirit to live.
Startup Weekend’s motto: Build Community. Start Companies. No Talk. All Action. Net, a good place to be an Entrepreneur, learn, meet new people, find potential partners or just watch the hustle of making something out of nothing in one weekend.
- We welcome people of all backgrounds and interests, not just in technology
- We welcome people of all ages
- You don't necessarily need to have an idea to join
Registrations at Protected content
There is an InterNations networking event where you will have the unique opportunity to meet Jonathan Feyaerts, one of the co-organizers of the Rhein-Main Startup weekend. Use this opportunity to get answers whether this event might be for you to help get your business off the ground. Presentation, discussion, networking, raffle, and more…. Protected content