Join now

Market Research/Business consulting (Gaborone)

Views

Newcomer in Botswana, Gaborone, I am looking for a job in a market research or business consulting company or firm.

Do not hesitate to contact me should you need any additional information.

My profile:

My career has led me to specialize increasingly in the analysis of the internal and external environments of companies operating in diverse markets and industries, at a local and international level. Through my academic qualifications and my work experience, I have had the chance to develop skills related to local and international market development, strategy definition, competition and industry analysis, business planning and market entry. In terms of organisational performance improvement, I have also had the chance to learn and develop skills in organisational change management, interpersonal conflict management and cultural differences challenges. My cosmopolitan background and analytical interests in other cultures will allow me to handle negotiations that require the reconciliation of different national approaches.

My experience also includes general office administration as well as efficient customer care.

My aim is to make a difference in the way companies and managers approach their markets by providing them with the adequate insights they need to make the best decisions for their development.

Skills

•Strong knowledge of business databases and portals (Ibis World, Euromonitor, Statista, First Research, Trade Map, Doing Business, Bloomberg, Hoover’s etc…)
•Business administration: change management, financial statements and ratios comprehension, cultural differences, conflict management, marketing strategy
•INCOTERMS Knowledge
•Business law knowledge
•Additional skills in data analytics will be acquired in a close future (online data analytics and statistics courses to be taken)
•Time-efficient
•Rapid adaptability to changing priorities

Languages: English (fluent), French (fluent), Spanish (intermediate, learning)

Software: MS office suite Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (proficient); Adobe (proficient)

With regards,

Eugenie Kasse
Phone : Protected content
E-mail : Protected content

Gaborone Forum

Our Global Partners