Part time employment opportunity (Gaborone)
Round-up your income with LoadSmart.Net
1. Manage lists of transporters and loaders to increase LoadSmart.net membership.
2. Informing the members about our system of freight and transport exchange.
3. Collecting loads and vehicles information on a daily basis.
4. Posting/adding the loads on LoadSmart.Net
5. Encouraging the members to add their available loads and vehicles.
This type of work can be done from anywhere you have a good internet connection.
It involves following a call procedure and calls making.
You need to have administrative skills and be an organized person.
As a salary we will start with $45 per week.
Then you will have a success bonus based on the activity of your members on LoadSmart.Net.
LoadSmart.Net is a start up project aiming to become one of the most popular Freight and Transport online exchange in Sub-Saharan Africa.
See LoadSmart video-presentation below.
We look forward to hear from you.