Sign up- Microsoft in Education for free learning (Gaborone)
Just wanted to promote this as our company ICanLearnProgram is trying to get more people involved in using technology in schools, workplaces and communities - our Centre works with children and adults and is a Microsoft Teat Centre as well as a self paced development Centre - Protected content
Join today and email me at Protected content and stand in line to win a free Blackberry playbook tablet!
Join and email name and link to the Microsoft in education account and let's all win together
the Microsoft Educator Community. This new site is a central destination where you’ll have access to over 1.5 million educators around the world, a fresh selection of professional development courses and resources, thousands of inspiring lesson plans, and access to live lessons and virtual field trips.
The new community site is a combined experience of the Microsoft Educator Network and Skype in the Classroom. Some additional changes with the new site are:
A more visual, clear, and friendly design based on educator feedback
Simple navigation to easily find useful information
Interactive training (ranging from basic to advanced) with more badges
Access to guest speakers, virtual field trips, and more educators globally
Ability to easily create, consume, and share lessons, discussions, and more
A single location to find information and resources on technology use in the classroom
Below are a few steps that will help kick-start your engagement with the new educator community:
1. Protected content the sign-up process on the new site. In an effort to ease the transition, you may be prompted to verify information to pull your existing profile data over. Please take steps to provide the necessary verification to confirm your membership.
2. Protected content your profile to depict your expertise and make it easier for other community members to find and connect with you
3. Protected content from a variety of training options around technology use in the classroom
4. Protected content a lesson or browse existing lessons plans, virtual field trips, or live lessons. We have moved select learning activities (now called lesson plans) and tutorials (now called video tutorials) over from the Microsoft Educator Network. Learning activities and tutorials that are not part of the initial move would need to be brought over to the new site by individual lesson owners.
5. Protected content with the community by searching for educators, starting a discussion, or participating in Mystery Skype
6. Protected content badges by completing training, sharing your expertise, or being active in the community
7. Protected content the new site with your peers, school, and other educators
Visit Microsoft’s educator community's
Sent with Love and Light - Jillian M Sigamoney - ICanLearnProgram - Protected content