My friend is leaving Switzerland & needs to find someone to take over her lease.
Details listed below, with contact details, please donot contact me!
I require someone to take over my annual lease from 1st September Protected content . The details are as follows...
Address: Rue Faller 8, Geneva, Protected content
Rent: 1’800fr per month, and 165fr towards cable, hot water and heating (please note this is what I am currently paying and may be subject to change, depending upon what the regie decide).
Deposit: 3 months rent (currently 5’400)
Regie: Rosset & Cie
• You must be able to provide (if requested) a copy of your criminal record
• A copy of your latest 3 salary slips
• The rent must only be a quarter of your salary
• 1 bedroom, bathroom, living room, and kitchen
• Wooden parquet flooring throughout
• Kitchen includes fridge and oven/hob
• Bathroom was fully refurbished 1 year ago
• Located in a quiet area
• I can leave the light fittings and curtain rails etc as I won’t need to take these with me
I am also selling the items in my flat if you are interested and they are still available.
I am available most evenings from about 7pm or most weekends. I can be contacted on Protected content , or the following email addresses:
Day time: georgina. Protected content
Evening/weekends: Protected content
I only speak English. If you have any further queries please contact myself or my regie (who speak French) – Fabienne Martin on Protected content , email: Protected content
Below is a link to pictures of the flat.