Join now

1BEDROOM to rent near Cornavin MID-JAN (Geneva)

Hello everyone and happy new year!

My flatmate found her own studio so I am looking to share again one bedroom with a nice person for Mi-January Protected content .

I am then looking for a easy-going, respectful and clean person.

It could be perfect for a student or young professional, as it is very central, and near all commodities and sites of interest (lake, parks, paquis, shopping, train station).

On my side I am a young professional, living alone and working in Geneva. Quiet & open minded, I love travelling & spicy food ;-)

THE FLAT: I have one bedroom available (with a single bed, a desk/chair, some storages) in a 2 bedrooms apartment to share: 1 living room/kitchen, 1 bathroom.
INCLUDED: Heating, electricity, Wi-Fi, water, garbage collection.
EQUIPMENT: Laundry room, oven, microwave, TV. The flat is fully furnished. A lift is available.

The room is located in the South-Ouest of Paquis, near EastWest Hotel.
The flat and the whole building are quiet and safe.
The bedrooms’ windows give on a courtyard, so very quiet (no cars, and no sound).
By walk, the flat is located:
- 5 min from strain station and all the buses/tram
- 3 min from the lake
- 5 min from Migros and coop
Protected content from the main shopping streets
Protected content from the UN (United Nations)
Closest Buses stop: Alpes.

REQUIREMENTS: No pets, No smoking. Not fitted for family/children or couples (sorry).

I need someone willing to visit and move for mi-January, for the 18th January to be precise.

If interested, please email me your questions which I will gladly answer, and few words about you (student or working, age, where you are from, your personality, your short term objective in Geneva), and when you can move in. So I don't waste your time if the background doesn’t match ;-)

Thank you and good luck flat hunting!!