Join now

2 Pièces Large room with private bathroom availabl (Geneva)

2 Pièces Large room with private bathroom available in new sunny flat

I need to move out of Geneva soon. I am looking for the good person to get this awesome opportunity from 6 months or more (to be discussed), to share with my flatmate actual (my flatmate, 30 male , young professional from Switzerland) in this very nice 87 sqm apartment.

The apartment is very well located in Lancy, good environment (good standing) , 1 min. walk from Migros, and tram Protected content essert),10’minutes you can get in Bel’air. On 20th floors very luminous with a view on the Jet d’eau and Salève Mountains! It's a 5 rooms flat. Large balcony with dining area. The sitting room has big windows with a nice view over the Geneva city. There is an extra room to store stuff ( a cellar) in the basement. The apartment is fully equipped: dishwasher, washing machine, roaster, internet....

Your room is about 19sqm, It is a very nice room equipped. There are a double bed, sofa, meridian, mirror and a very big closet. You will have a private bathroom with a bain.
It will be available starting from 1st Juin (priority is rent until end of Oct. Protected content , but anyway we could be flexible on date if you appreciated my place).

One month deposit will be asked. Rent: Protected content

I'm looking for someone clean, tidy, respectful, and non-smoker.Please don't hesitate contact me:
Mobiel number: Protected content
Email: qiqi. Protected content

Look forward to hearing from you!