Join now

2000 - 68 sqm 1 Bed/3 room Plainpalais/Carouge (Geneva)

68 sqm Protected content ft) apt available15 Aug. Unfurnished, but I have an IKEA futon bed/sofa I'm happy to leave for free.

1 bedroom, 1 living room/lounge w/balcony, 1 bath and large eat in kitchen. In Plainpalais, 1/2 block from the river and 2 min walk to Tram Protected content Blanche. Protected content walk to Tram 15 stop Uni Mall (which goes straight to the UN). Just across bridge from Carouge (one of Geneva's prettiest neighborhoods). The bedroom and living room are each large ca 25 sqm Protected content ft) with their own doors, two flatmates could share with the kitchen as common space. Built in cupboards/shelves in all 3 rooms.
Protected content inc hot water. Elevator, bike room and cave. Shared laundry BUT I got permission to install a washer in the kitchen, but I never did it because laundry room is always empty. But I’m sure you could get permission to install one if you prefer your own washer. I love this flat, only moving due to relocation from Geneva.
Regie will only consider you if you apply with completed dossier, the usual docs (eg last 3 pay slips, Attestation de l’Office des Poursuites et des Faillites (Credit report), produced in last 3 months, etc). You will also need to purchase renters insurance, but proof of insurance can be provided at lease signing.
Please email me to set up an appt during the following timeframes:
Sat 5 July: Protected content
Sun 6 July: 10am-1pm or 5-7pm
Mon 7 July: 5-7pm
Tues 8 July: 5-8pm
***To arrange viewing and obtain full address please EMAIL ME directly at Protected content
If the above slots don’t work for you I can try to arrange different times, I work from home so can do weekday appts too.

For photos (can't attach pics here), I've also posted on glocals
cheers
caroline

Geneva Forum