Join now

Beautiful room in the center of Geneva for rent

I am looking for a flat mate (short term or long term) for a lovely apartment in the center of the city (Butini tram station) from January 8th onwards.

From the doorstep of the apartment to Nations and most other UN organizations it takes only 5-7min by foot. Perle du Lac park and lake Geneva are less than 3 minutes away for those who want to like to jog, jump into the lake or BBQ with friends. The Paquis, main train station, groceries, bars and restaurants are also in walking distance. If you want to meet friends ant go in the other lively areas in Geneva just jump in the tram 15 or on your bike and you will be in Plainspalais in 10 minutes.

And the best is that the apartment faces a quiet street so you rarely have people and cars passing by thus the surroundings are really quite for being this central.

The apartment is bright, fully furnished, has fast Wi-Fi, a big kitchen, separate bathroom and toilet, very high ceilings and a lovely wooden floor. All charges are included in the rent.

The room for rent is the biggest and brightest one in the apartment with a double bed for 950€ per month.

As it is a flat share here are some info about me:
I am a 31 year old German (I also speak fluently English and Russian and started to catch up on my French) from Berlin and I am working at the World Health Organization since Protected content . I love to cook (good food in general), bike, go to concerts and cultural events, discover the alternative subculture in Geneva and lots more.

So if you are interested and would like to have a look at the room and apartment just PM me