Bilingual IT and Office Support Assistant (Geneva)
Bilingual German speaking IT and Office Support Assistant
Our Client, an international company, is actively looking for one German/English bilingual Office & IT Support Assistant to take care of the Geneva premises, based in the Meyrin area.
Acting as the hand of the IT Manager and only IT support in the office, you are in direct contact with end users / VIP helping them with any IT related issues but also any office administrative tasks, such as reports, budget followups, documents translations, etc
You like IT but you like even more being an essential piece in a company, thriving as the main point of contact for any IT or administrative tasks.
As the main point of contact you will, by phone, by mail or face to face
• Troubleshoot and solve issues with professional and timely manners on PC, laptops, phones or tablets fleets
• Understand the business environment and see see beyond the simple technical problem
• Prioritize tickets and emergencies in order to meet deadlines and user' satisfaction
• Make sure regular update to users is provided on the progress of their requests/problems
• Qualify and escalate quickly level 2 and 3 issues
• Create reports, documentations and any non IT related tasks, related to the office day to day
• Ideally at least 1 to 2+ years of experience in a IT support team / office role
• Preferably an academic background in IT and/or a real passion for IT
• Excellent understanding and clear knowledge of Hardware and Software ie. Computers, Internet Connectivity, Conference Software, Operating Systems MS Windows OS, Office suites - Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, LotusNotes, etc
• A plus if LAN/WAN Networks expertise - TCP/IP Connectivity Protocols, Firewalls, Antivirus and also notions on Hardware/Equipments, such as Desktop / Laptop / Components and Peripherals - Hard Disk, Networks, Routers
• Native or Bilingual German (written and spoken) and at least fluent to bilingual English are mandatory, French is a plus
• Well groomed and empathic, you know how to gain people trust through your actions
• Organized, you are comfortable in an international and demanding environment, able to work on your own and within a team.
Permanent position - Starting ASAP - Candidates with a notice will be considered
• Salary package between CHF Protected content Year + Additional Benefits and Bonus
• Position will see you progressively involve in various non IT responsibilities, critical for the operations of business.
if interested, please do apply here Protected content .
Enter job reference Protected content and let me know your InterNations !